Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Immersion Assembly...

On the first day of school for term three we had our Immersion Assembly. As we stomped into the hall it was though I had stepped into a fairy tale book.I saw all the teachers wearing costumes . There was the ugly step sisters and Cinderella,Puss in boots and the Gingerbread man. Mr Burt yelled out"Aarra,wheres my princess?"(yelled Mr Burt"). He was dressed up as a Prince.


(Miss Squies was dressed up as) a Pied piper and clutching a rat.(I also saw)(a gingerbread man). Ms Tito,who is a new teacher at school,was the gingerbread man. Her costume was fantastic she had the coolest costume out of the whole school.


Ms Wild was the little red riding hood. A Fairy Godmother who was granting wishies (It was Ms Noa ). We found out that the topic we were going to be studying this term was
"THE ART IN STORYTELLING" which is the teachers were dressed up in different Fairytale Characters.

I felt very happy about this terms topic called "The art in storytelling"(which means)because it all about Fairytales.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Reina
    I enjoyed reading your recount and I'm glad you enjoyed assembly. I had a lot of fun doing it.
    I think maybe you should correct your spelling of Miss Squire's name.
    Thanks for your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reina,,
    We liked your immersion assembly! We are looking forward to this term as well. We also think that you could maybe edit it (No effence)
    That's all we have to say!

    Ala and Toreka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Reina

    I love your recount of the immersion assembly I really liked the way you used a lot of interesting words. Keep up the good work.

    By Sylvia and Jane!

    ReplyDelete