Friday, February 18, 2011

Tech @ Tamaki 2011

On Monday , Our year 7 and 8’s went to Tamaki College for Technology I walked down by myself because I arrived to school late I came to the Office at our school and was told to meet Mrs Nua at the Tamaki Office to look for Mrs Nua then I went to Mrs Fergenson to ask where Electronics maybe then she said well we are going to have a look around for a will till we find Electronics soon we went around asking other classes

At Tamaki the area of learning that I am doing this term is Electronics our tech teacher is Mr Malhotra he teached me a lot for about 10 minutes for me to read what was on the broad.

I thought it was an exciting morning for me to have a new project to learn this year for technology and learn way more about Electronics and wait till next week I will learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment