- Average:the total of all scores, divided by, how many scores there were.
- bar graph:uses bars to show quantity or numbers so they can be easily compared.
- Circle graph:
- Column graph:
- data: Collection of Information, usually gathered by observation, questioning and measurement.
- graph:drawing a diagram used to record information.
- mean:average of a number of different amounts.
- median:Line that joins the vertex of a triangle to the midpoint of the opposite side.
- mode:a type of average-in a set of scores, the mode is the score that occurs the most
- row:items arranged in a horizontal line.
- stem and leaf plot:a data display that shows groups of data arranged by place value.
- table:mathematical information organised in columns and rows.
- tally marks
- title:the title of your Subject.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Posted by Reina Davis Cassidy Mane at 9:14 AM